New International Land-Sea Trade Corridor in western China
The New International Land-Sea Trade Corridor is a major international transport passage launched by western Chinese provincial regions and Singapore in 2017 that also connects countries along the Belt and Road.
The overall plan to guide the further development of China's newly launched land-sea corridor in its western region was issued in August 2019.
- Sea-rail transit of Qinzhou cracks 100,000 TEU barrier
- Qinzhou promotes construction of land-sea trade corridor
- Beibu Gulf Economic Zone promotes major projects in full swing
- Nanning speeds up major projects construction for land-sea trade corridor
- Qinzhou Port Economic and Technological Development Zone
- Intl shipping service center launched in Guangxi
- Qinzhou Port starts extension project
- Intl land-sea corridor exhibition hall makes debut in Fangchenggang
- Intl railway port to boost regional ties
- Beihai National High-tech Industrial Development Zone