Liuzhou Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone
Liuzhou Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone was approved by the government of Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region; it enjoys the same preferential policies as any provincial high-tech development zone and now consists of the Center Garden and the Guantang Business Garden.
To apply hi-tech technologies to upgrade and escalate the traditional industry, to foster the new industrial base of Liuzhou and to become the new urban area of Liuzhou city.
Liuzhou Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone [Photo/gxswt.gov.cn]
The Center Garden
The Center Garden is located along the east bank of the Liujiang River, covering an area of 12 square kilometers with excellent environment. The garden has markets, school, hospital, hotel, classic housing area. All kinds of institutions are established in the garden such as business center, law office, human resources center, arbitration committee, technical market, customs, commercial inspection department, banks, foreign exchange, and an export-import company.
With more than 10 years of development, the Center Garden has formed a development pattern mainly supported by new material industry, electronics & IT industry and industry of integration of mechanics and electronics. Along with the extension of the city as well as the adjustment of the district function, the Center Garden will develop itself in the direction that to be company headquarters, R & D centers and development base.
The Guantang Business Garden
The Guangtang Business Garden is the kernel of the New East City located in the east suburb of Liuzhou. It plans to cover an area of 25 square kilometers. It is only 30 minutes away from the Liuzhou Airport by car, and 90 minutes from the Guilin Liangjiang International Airport by car.
(1) Development Guideline
Strictly based on the guideline to develop a city that is sustainable in development and suitable for both living and establishing business with excellent environment, it is now accepted by China and the USA as a demonstrative city program of sustainable development.
(2) Development Goal
The Guantang Business Garden aims at developing itself into a hi-tech industry base in which the industrial structures are coordinated, technology are optimized, brands are famous, production chains are complete, and values are the most optimized with the international market. It will be the most active and advanced new city in Liuzhou.
(3) Industrial Direction:
The new-material industry dominated by non-ferrous metal further processing;
Industry of integration of mechanics and electronics;
IT & software industry;
Biology and medicine industry;
New energy and eco-industry;
Develop modern logistics and industrial exhibit as well as establish the garden of higher education in which production, education and research are closely connected.
(1) Standard workshop to rent: lease out standard workshop constructed by the City;
(2) Land for Development in cell: transfer the land use right in cell to those institutions or private persons who aim to establish businesses here;
(3) Land for Development as a whole: land for Public facilities invested together by management department of State-owned capital and investor.
(4) Land for Independent Development: Guided by the government, to transfer the land use right to individual or independent groups, and the land transferred is subject to the independent development of the investor for the development of industry group of certain technology.
(5) Other investment: Besides those four kinds of investment mentioned above, other mode that is good for investment attraction can also be probed.